Wednesday, 26 March 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I wish the new Head Usher, Mr. Colm O'Rourke, the best of luck following his recent appointment. I have notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House...
- Order of Business (92 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 45, motion No. 9, Private Members' business, to be taken at 12.30 p.m. and to conclude no later than 2.30 p.m. Tributes to the former Senator, Jimmy Mulroy, will be...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (14 speeches)
As Leader of the House, I am privileged to lead tributes to the late Jimmy Mulroy, a former Senator, councillor and mayor of Drogheda who sadly passed away in February of last year. I express my...
- Beef Industry: Motion (34 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Professions Admission Test Administration (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Sherlock, to the House and call Senator Colm Burke.
- Residential Institutions Issues (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I have spoken before about the importance of providing some kind of memorial or monument to the victims and survivors of abuse in industrial...
- Special Educational Needs Services Provision (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I tabled this debate to highlight the impact that the underfunding of Beechpark Services and child and adolescent mental health services, CAMHS, is...