Tuesday, 11 March 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (207 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the general scheme of the Seanad electoral (university Members) (amendment) Bill 2014, to be taken at 3.45 p.m. and to be adjourned not later than...
- General Scheme of the Seanad Electoral (University Members) (Amendment) Bill 2014: Statements (92 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Phil Hogan, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Leader Programmes Funding (2 speeches)
I raise the new Leader programme 2014 to 2020. I wish to ascertain the level of funding that will be available from the State to co-fund the moneys available under the European Commission...
- Wind Energy Generation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Rabbitte, to the House.
- Sex Offenders Treatment Programme (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Dowd, for coming to the House to respond on this issue on behalf of the Minister for Justice and Equality. The issue I wish to raise concerns the...