Wednesday, 12 March 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (136 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the 2020 Strategy on the Irish Language, in a change to the original schedule, to be taken at 11.45 a.m. and conclude not later than 1 p.m., with the...
- Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge: Statements (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Dinny McGinley.
- Renewable Energy: Motion (178 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann – - rejects the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources with the British Government to export...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Building Regulations Amendments (2 speeches, 1 comment)
Some architectural technologists have approached me several times to express grave concerns about the building control amendment regulations. They argue that to protect the consumer properly,...
- Small and Medium Enterprises Supports (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this matter, which is of importance to the recovery of this country. It is the need for a bank to actively lend to the small and medium enterprise...