Tuesday, 18 February 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I welcome a former Minister of State to the Public Gallery, Mr. Austin Currie. I have notice from Senator Colm Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to...
- Order of Business (41 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2013 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 3.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 5.30 p.m., if not previously concluded; and No....
- Road Traffic (No. 2) Bill 2013: Report and Final Stages (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Varadkar, to the House and remind Senators that they may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on the...
- Free Speech, Homophobia and the role of the State Broadcaster: Motion [Private Members] (65 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann –- notes the importance of having a public debate on the issues of free speech, homophobia and the public service role of the State broadcaster in such...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Home-makers Scheme (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government, Deputy Hogan, to the House.
- Departmental Agencies Funding (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I am pleased he is here to deal with this issue of direct relevant to his portfolio. As the Minister will be aware, I raised the issue of a scheme to...
- Data Protection (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kathleen Lynch, to the House.