Wednesday, 26 February 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kathryn Reilly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (91 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 6, motion from the Seanad Select Committee on Members' Interests, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate; No. 1, statements on...
- Legal Proceedings: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, pursuant to section 4(2)(f)(v) of the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission Acts 2003 to 2012, hereby authorises the Houses of the Oireachtas Commission to...
- Inland Waterways: Statements (22 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht, Deputy Deenihan, to the House. The statements on Ireland's inland waterways must conclude by 1.10 p.m. and the Minister may now make...
- Fines (Payment and Recovery) Bill 2013: Second Stage (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Upward Only Rent (Clauses and Reviews) Bill 2013: Committee and Remaining Stages (12 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Parental Leave Bill 2013: Committee Stage (24 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to. SECTION 2
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Development Companies Administration (9 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Brian Hayes.
- IBRC Mortgage Loan Book (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Brian Hayes, to the House.
- Fish Farming (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tom Hayes, to the House.
- Employment Support Services (4 speeches)
My matter is similar to that raised by Senator Reilly, although it is more specific. What will be future of local employment services, job clubs and their employees following the establishment...