Thursday, 20 February 2014
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to...
- Order of Business (97 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding regulation on the temporary relocation of CEPOL, the European police college, referral to committee, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of...
- Regulation on the European Police College: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in...
- ESB (Electronic Communications Networks) Bill 2013: Second Stage (19 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- An Coimisinéir Teanga a Cheapadh: Tairiscint (52 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Iarraim ar an Seanadóir Ó Murchú an rún a mholadh.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Haulage Industry Regulation (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Dowd.
- Inter-Country Adoptions (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending here to deal with this matter. I appreciate that the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs is not present as we had an early start at 9.30 a.m. for...
- Building Regulations Amendments (4 speeches)
I raised a matter previously on the Building Control Act regulations and related statutory instruments of 2013. Was a regulatory impact assessment carried out on the impact of the changes to the...
- Youth Services Funding (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Dowd to the House,and I know he is responding on behalf of the relevant Minister. Last week my colleague, Councillor Mícheál Mac Donncha and I...