Thursday, 20 September 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mary Moran that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to...
- Order of Business (85 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on Irish Water and related reforms, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 1.45 p.m., with the contributions...
- Irish Water and Related Reforms: Statements (15 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. Tá fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. We will now deal with statements on Irish Water and related reforms and he has the floor.
- Visit of Chinese Delegation (1 speech)
I am delighted to welcome a delegation from the Committee for Ethnic and Religious Affairs of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, led by Mr. Tian. I...
- Irish Water and Related Reforms: Statements (Resumed) (20 speeches)
I join the Leas-Chathaoirleach in welcoming our guests to the House. It is important that this expertise at local government level is harnessed into the future. I was interested to learn from...
- Flooding and Flood Prevention Measures: Statements (43 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes, and call on him to make the opening address.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Asylum Seeker Accommodation (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Fergus O'Dowd. Our two visitors from County Galway are also very welcome.
- Unfinished Housing Developments (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the Chamber and I am pleased to note a fellow Louth person will take this debate which relates to the appalling living conditions being endured by two families...