Wednesday, 19 September 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I welcome everyone back after the vacation. I have a little box for anyone who has all-Ireland final tickets. He or she can leave them inside. I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy...
- Order of Business (93 speeches, 1 comment)
I join the Cathaoirleach in welcoming everybody back for the new term. The Order of Business is No. 1, Health (Pricing and Supply of Medical Goods) Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to...
- Health (Pricing and Supply of Medical Goods) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (27 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Shortall, to the House.
- Charities Act 2009: Motion (23 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: - welcomes the passage in 2009 of the Charities Act 2009 which provides for the regulation and supervision of the charitable sector; - recognises that the...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects Status (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Shane McEntee, to the House. The matter I wish to raise concerns the need for the Minister for Education and Skills to review the band rating for the...
- Farm Safety (4 speeches)
Tá fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I tabled this Adjournment matter before the unfortunate and tragic events in Hillsborough at the weekend. I wrote it and was ready to submit it...
- Sports Capital Programme Applications (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Michael Ring, to the House.
- Road Network (4 speeches)
The Minister of State has indicated that he is a keen fan of sailing. If he had been in west Waterford during the month of August, he would, in the aftermath of the heavy rainfall, have needed a...