Wednesday, 4 July 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
An Leas-Cathaoirleach: I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for...
- Order of Business (42 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, motion of the Seanad Select Committee on Members' Interests noting a report to the Standards in Public Office Commission, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order...
- Access to Cancer Treatment Bill 2012: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to ensure the provision by the Health Service Executive of all prescribed medicinal products necessary for the treatment of...
- Standards in Public Office Commission: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, takes note of the report of the investigation by the Standards in Public Office Commission into contraventions of section 21(1) of the Standards in Public Office Act...
- Credit Guarantee Bill 2012: Report and Final Stages (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Perry, to the House. Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except for the proposer of an...
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Wildlife Act 1976 and to provide for related matters.
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Wildlife (Amendment) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (21 speeches)
- Gaeltacht Bill 2012: Committee Stage (Resumed) (49 speeches)
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
- Rent Supplements: Motion (40 speeches)
I move: ''That Seanad Éireann notes that: — the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and the European Social Charter...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Planning Issues (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I am sure she is aware of the court case that took place in Waterford in which a former Fine Gael town councillor was found guilty of accepting...
- Flood Prevention (6 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise the issue of the recent flooding in Cork. As everybody will be aware at this stage, severe flooding occurred last Wednesday night following...
- Schools Building Programme (8 speeches)
Ba mhaith liom mo chuid ama a roinnt, trí nóiméad dom féin agus nóiméad amháin don Seanadóir Michael Mullins, más feidir.
- Farm Accidents (3 speeches)
Tá fáilte roimh an tAire Stáit. The matter of farm safety is extremely important. I am confident that each one of us knows people who have been hurt or fatally injured as a result of farm...