Tuesday, 17 July 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paul Bradford that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (144 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Industrial Relations (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2011 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than...
- Industrial Relations (Amendment) (No. 3) Bill 2011: Report and Final Stages (1 speech)
I welcome the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation, Deputy Richard Bruton. No amendments have been submitted on Report Stage.
- Microenterprise Loan Fund Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (8 speeches)
Sections 1 to 4, inclusive, agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Local Government Reform (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and I thank him for his attendance for the Adjournment debate. Two Members, Senators Bradford and Landy, have raised similar motions.
- Patient Transport Services (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Hayes. This matter relates to the withdrawal of an essential service connecting Donegal and hospitals in Dublin. The service has been subsidised by...
- Services for People with Disabilities (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I wish to raise the severe cutbacks to the service provided by St. John of God services in Drumcar, County Louth, and the effect this is having on...
- Civil Service (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. He is on the home run now. I question the role of the Civil Service and ask who is running the country. Is it the Civil Service are the Government? I was a...