Wednesday, 23 May 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Trevor Ó Clochartaigh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: Go dtabharfaidh an tAire...
- Order of Business (217 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies (Amendment) Bill 2012 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude no later than 12.30 p.m.;...
- Personal Statement by Member (2 speeches)
Senator Leyden has indicated he wishes to make a statement.
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (1 speech)
I welcome the Minister.
- Passenger Name Records: Motion (32 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion under Protocol No. 21 on the position of the United Kingdom and Ireland in respect of the area of...
- Tribunal of Inquiry: Motion (8 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that the terms of reference contained in the Resolution passed by Dáil Éireann on 23 March 2005 and by Seanad Éireann on 24 March 2005, as amended by the...
- Animal Health and Welfare Bill 2012: Committee Stage (Resumed) (77 speeches)
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (10 speeches)
Three amendments have been tabled, all of which have been ruled out of order as they are outside the scope of the Bill.
- National Lottery: Motion (99 speeches)
I welcome the Minister, Deputy Howlin, to the House.
- Visit of Chinese Delegation (1 speech)
Before proceeding to deal with the motion, I am sure Members would like to welcome Mr. Pat McLaughlin, president of Tallaght Institute of Technology and his colleagues from Nanjing University of...
- National Lottery: Motion (Resumed) (2 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Senator Marie-Louise O'Donnell on Wednesday, 23 May 2012:
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Straitéis 20 Bliain don Ghaeilge (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Is trua go gcaithfidh méé a tharraingt isteach ar lá chomh breá leis seo ach is lá breáé thiar i Ros Muc chomh maith céanna, táim cinnte. Baineann...
- Disadvantaged Areas Scheme (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I have a simple question with regard to a stocking issue for those who had horses previously and want to get back into the industry under the...
- Defence Forces Personnel (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. I had hoped the Minister for Defence would be present, but since I was in the Minister of State's position in the past, I welcome him out of courtesy. He took...