Thursday, 17 May 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children and...
- Order of Business (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Companies (Amendment) Bill 2012 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than...
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2009 in order to extend the provisions of sections 1 and 2 of that Act, and to provide for related matters.
- Companies (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- British-Irish Parliamentary Assembly: Statements (11 speeches)
This is the first time either House has debated the subject matter since its inception in 1990 and it is useful and proper that we do so. The 44th plenary which was completed in this Chamber...
- Treaty on Stability, Cooperation and Governance in the Economic and Monetary Union: Statements (131 speeches)
With less than two weeks to go to the referendum day on 31 May, it is important to have a debate in the House on the importance of the treaty to Ireland, to the future of our country and to the...