Wednesday, 2 May 2012
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Cullinane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Children...
- Order of Business (126 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2012, Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than...
- Civil Registration (Amendment) Bill 2012: Committee and Remaining Stages (60 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Employment Equality (Amendment) Bill 2012: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Employment Equality Acts 1998 to 2011 and thereby extend the general protection against discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, or civil status in,...
- Employment Equality (Amendment) Bill 2012: Second Stage (57 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I welcome the Minister to the House and I welcome representatives from the Gay and Lesbian Equality Network, GLEN, the teacher unions, BelongTo,...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Community Education (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Justice and Equality, Deputy Shatter, for coming to the House to take this Adjournment matter. I draw to the Minister's attention a project which operates in County...
- School Enrolments (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Ciaran Cannon, to the House.