Wednesday, 29 June 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator David Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business (86 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2011 - all Stages, with Second Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than...
- Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second Stage (62 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (155 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Jan O'Sullivan.
- Whistleblower Legislation: Motion (54 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: noting— that more than one in four cases of fraud and corruption worldwide are exposed by whistleblowers; that potential whistleblowers are often discouraged by...
- Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2011: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (96 speeches)