Tuesday, 27 April 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Diarmuid Wilson that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business. (162 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on women's participation in politics, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn not later than 6.15 p.m., with the...
- Women's Participation in Politics: Statements. (57 speeches, 1 comment)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business to allow statements on banking to be taken for two hours.
- Banking: Statements. (109 speeches)
In accordance with the Order of Business announced, statements on banking will be taken as a new item.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Financial Regulation. (7 speeches)
On 30 March life changed dramatically for people in Enniskillen, Navan, Blanchardstown, County Cavan and neighbouring counties. Thousands of individuals and their families were plunged into...
- School Staffing. (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for attending the House to deal with this issue on behalf of the Tánaiste and Minister for Education and Science, with whom I have discussed it, as well as with her...
- Sexual Assault Units (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this motion on behalf of the Minister for Health and Children. I raise the issue following the publication of the report on sexual assault treatment...