Thursday, 22 April 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice,...
- Order of Business. (136 speeches, 2 comments)
The Order of Business is No. 1, expressions of sympathy on the death of the President of Poland, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude within 30 minutes; and No. 2,...
- Death of President of Poland: Expressions of Sympathy. (7 speeches)
As Leader of Seanad Éireann and on behalf of Senators on all sides of the House, I express sincere sympathy and condolences to the Polish Government and the people of Poland following the tragic...
- Fines Bill 2009: Second Stage. (19 speeches, 1 comment)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Internet Filtering Systems. (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister for taking this Adjournment matter. It relates to Government thinking on dealing with the issue of illegal file sharing across the Internet. There was some publicity about...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Despite the current economic downturn, Loughrea is a burgeoning and vibrant town which needs to have its water supply upgraded in terms of extraction and...