Wednesday, 21 April 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business. (96 speeches)
Before announcing the Order of Business, I would like to say a few words on the sad passing of our dear friend and former colleague, Willie Farrell, who was someone for whom I had great...
- Criminal Justice (Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing) Bill 2009: Report and Final Stages. (44 speeches)
): I welcome the Minister for Justice and Law Reform, Deputy Dermot Ahern. Before we commence, I remind Members that except for the proposer of an amendment who may reply to the discussion on...
- Property Services (Regulation) Bill 2009: Committee Stage. (118 speeches)
- Female Genital Mutilation Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the offence of female genital mutilation, and to provide for related matters.
- Female Genital Mutilation Bill 2010: Second Stage (57 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time".
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- National Drugs Strategy. (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter on the Adjournment. Cuirim fáilte roimh an tAire agus comhghairdeas a dhéanamh leis. I thank him for being here. I also...
- Television Reception. (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this important issue for my constituency and the Border area. I welcome the Minister of State. Irish language broadcasting in Northern Ireland...