Thursday, 28 January 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brendan Ryan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re report of the Commission on Assisted Human Reproduction - referral of papers to the Joint Committee on Health and Children, to be taken without debate at...
- Report of the Commission on Assisted Human Reproduction: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, in relation to the Report of the Commission on Assisted Human Reproduction, the papers connected therewith of the Joint Committee on Health and Children established by orders of...
- Petroleum (Exploration and Extraction) Safety Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Electricity Regulation Act 1999; to confer functions on the Commission for Energy Regulation in respect of the regulation of certain petroleum activities of...
- Petroleum (Exploration and Extraction) Safety Bill 2010: Second Stage (23 speeches, 1 comment)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation (4 speeches)
I want to address an issue which is causing grave concern to the parents, staff, teachers and, most importantly, pupils of St. Oliver Plunkett national school, Malahide. A new school building is...