Thursday, 21 January 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Fidelma Healy Eames that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business. (43 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on employment and competitiveness, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2 p.m., with the contributions of...
- Employment and Competitiveness: Statements (23 speeches)
I take this opportunity to wish the Seanad the best for the year. I also congratulate the new Members and wish them well. I welcome the opportunity to discuss the focus of the work of my...
- Standing Committee on Operational Cooperation on Internal Security: Motion (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy John Curran.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (4 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Pearse Doherty, who will speak for a minute and a half or so. Ba mhaith liom an cheist seo a ardú i gcomhairle le mo chomhghleacaí, an Seanadóir Ó...
- Cancer Incidence (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for enabling me to raise this most important issue, the relationship between sunbeds and the significant rise in the incidence of cancer, in particular melanomas. I...