Tuesday, 17 November 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Labour Services (Amendment) Bill 2009 — Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 7 p.m., if not...
- Labour Services (Amendment) Bill 2009: Second Stage (23 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Higher Education Grants (3 speeches)
I wish to raise a most important issue. I am glad the Minister of State, Deputy Calleary, has stayed to take this matter. Having regard to labour services and FÁS, which we have just...
- Election Management System (2 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for the opportunity to raise this matter and I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Calleary, who is earning his keep this evening, for his attendance. The...