Thursday, 12 November 2009
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for...
- Order of Business (186 speeches, 1 comment)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re vacancy on the Seanad Agricultural Panel, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business, and No. 2, Courts and Court Officers...
- Issue of Writ: Motion (1 speech)
I move that: That the Clerk of Seanad Éireann do send to the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government notice of a vacancy in the membership of Seanad Éireann occasioned by...
- Courts and Court Officers Bill 2009: Committee Stage (31 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Curran.
- Courts and Court Officers Bill 2009: Report and Final Stages (4 speeches)
We are now on Report Stage.
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I propose that the sitting be suspended until 5 p.m.
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has agreed, on this 12th day of November 2009, to amendments Nos. 1 to 10, inclusive, and amendments Nos. 14 to 37, inclusive, made by Seanad Éireann to the National Asset...
- National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009: Motions (43 speeches)
Yesterday, 11 November 2009, the Seanad returned the National Asset Management Agency Bill 2009 to the Dáil with 37 amendments to which the agreement of the Dáil was sought. The Dáil...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Proposed Legislation (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for accepting this Adjournment matter. I apologise in advance to the Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh, because sometimes I know exactly what answer I want and what...