Thursday, 30 October 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (157 speeches)
Today's Order of Business is No. 1, statements regarding the Morris tribunal report. It is proposed that No. 1 will commence on the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn not later than...
- Morris Tribunal: Statements (60 speeches)
The publication of the sixth, seventh and eighth reports of the Morris tribunal brings to a close a six-year investigation into misbehaviour on the part of members of the Garda Síochána in...
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, I wish to propose an amendment to the Order of Business and to take Nos. 1a and 1b on the Supplementary Order Paper, that all Stages of the Mental...
- Mental Health Bill 2008: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Mental Health Bill 2008: Committee and Remaining Stages (11 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Mental Health Bill 2008: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Mental Health Bill...