Wednesday, 22 October 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business (269 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008 — Committee Stage, which will be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business; and No. 2 the Broadband Infrastructure Bill...
- Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008: Committee Stage (144 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Broadband Infrastructure Bill 2008: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to ensure the provision of high quality and affordable broadband nationwide by setting given quality and uptake targets; to place duties upon the Minister as to the...
- Broadband Infrastructure Bill 2008: Second Stage (42 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I introduce this Bill with some enthusiasm and also with a great deal of exasperation. Approximately two years ago I raised the issue of...
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Cancer Care Services (6 speeches)
Ar an gcéad dul síos, cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I thank the Chair for allowing me to raise this important matter. I refer to the transfer of the breast cancer treatment unit from...