Wednesday, 8 October 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (100 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2008 — Second Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to adjourn not later than 2...
- Housing (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2008: Second Stage (Resumed) (21 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Harbours Acts 1996 to 2005, to repeal the Harbours Act 1976, to transfer certain functions of the Minister for Transport relating to harbours to An...
- Harbours (Amendment) Bill 2008: Second Stage (33 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Primary School Funding: Motion (195 speeches)
I move: "That Seanad Éireann noting; the massive shortfall in day-to-day funding of primary schools and their over-reliance on fundraising as the new means of funding primary education; the...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Departmental Reports (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. I thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for giving me the opportunity to raise this issue. Cork docklands are a cornerstone of the future plans of Cork City Council,...
- Schools Building Projects (6 speeches)
I am glad to have the opportunity to refer to a number of educational projects in my area that are being considered by the Department at present. Each board of management and parent group is...