Tuesday, 18 December 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sport and...
- Order of Business (86 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare Bill 2007 — Second Stage to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed ten...
- Social Welfare Bill 2007: Second Stage (25 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Report on Music and Education (4 speeches)
I wish to raise the issue of the sub-committee on education and the arts under the Arts Act 2003. The Acting Chairman knows well that when in the last session we were looking at the Arts Bill...