Tuesday, 11 December 2007
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that he proposes to raise the following matter on the Adjournment: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs to...
- Order of Business (71 speeches)
Cathaoirleach, I would like to be associated with your kind expressions of welcome to the magnificent seven here today, who served our country with great distinction. Senator Tom Fitzgerald was...
- Fisheries Orders: Motions (2 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following order in draft: Regional Fisheries Boards (Postponement of Elections) Order 2007, copies of which were laid before Seanad Éireann on 8...
- Defamation Bill: Committee Stage (Resumed) (134 speeches)
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I wish to make a proposal to the House to change the Order of Business. I move that we extend whatever time is necessary to conclude the Committee Stage of this Bill.
- Defamation Bill: Committee Stage (Resumed). (12 speeches)
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
Harbours and Piers.
- Harbours and Piers. (2 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Gnóthaí Pobail, Tuaithe agus Gaeltachta anseo tráthnóna. Bhí sé anseo cúpla seachtain ó shin fosta agus tá lúcháir orm go bhfuil sé anseo arís...