Wednesday, 3 May 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12 noon.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I remind Senator White it is not in order for her to walk across the floor of the Chamber when the Chair is speaking. I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the...
- Order of Business. (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1 and 23. No. 1, Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006 — Committee Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 2...
- Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006: Committee Stage. (174 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- National Pensions Reserve Fund: Motion. (42 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann: —notes the ongoing commitment of the parties in government to the National Pensions Reserve Fund which is helping to ensure future generations of the elderly will...
- Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006: Committee Stage (Resumed). (25 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 113:
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
Water and Sewerage Schemes.
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (2 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach and the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue and the Minister of State at the Department of Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Noel...
- Schools Building Projects. (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for selecting this item. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Noel Ahern, to the House. The proposal is that the Minister for Education and Science would sanction and...
- Neighbourhood Watch Schemes. (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this Adjournment matter on the important issue of funding for Legan neighbourhood watch. I cannot stress enough the need for him to give an update...