Thursday, 27 April 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (87 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Registration of Deeds and Title Bill 2004 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] — Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business...
- Registration of Deeds and Title Bill 2004 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages. (37 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on the...
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
Local Authority Housing.
- Local Authority Housing. (4 speeches)
The Minister has the details of my question. I ask it because I want to establish the up-to-date position regarding the implementation of Part V of the Planning and Development Act 2000 and how...