Thursday, 6 April 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (51 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1, 2 and 3. No. 1, the Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2002 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] — Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order...
- Criminal Law (Insanity) Bill 2002 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages. (43 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. This is a Seanad Bill that has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and...
- Youth Affairs: Statements. (22 speeches)
I thank Senator O'Rourke for inviting me here today and for giving me the opportunity to talk about youth work in Ireland. As Senators will be aware, Ireland has the youngest population in...
- Diplomatic Relations and Immunities (Amendment) Bill 2005: Committee and Remaining Stages. (10 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- School Accommodation. (4 speeches)
I am sure the Minister of State is familiar with the issue I would like to raise, which is pretty self-explanatory, because the school in question is quite near his locality. I refer to St....
- Child Care Services. (7 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator Finucane, if that is agreeable.
- Hospital Services. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and wish him well in his new role. The City of Dublin Skin and Cancer Hospital, commonly know as Hume Street Hospital, was founded in 1911 for the...