Tuesday, 16 May 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Deaths of Former Members: Expressions of Sympathy. (13 speeches)
We are saddened today that the representatives of each party must rise to voice sympathy on the deaths of two former Members of this House, John Mannion and Pat Codd. The former Senator, John...
- Order of Business. (27 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1 and 2. No. 1, Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006 — Report and Final Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and...
- Planning and Development (Strategic Infrastructure) Bill 2006: Report and Final Stages. (105 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Roche, to the House. Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage,...
- Road Safety Authority Bill 2004: Second Stage (Resumed). (43 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
Third Level Places.
- Third Level Places. (2 speeches)
The question is self-explanatory so I will leave it to the Minister of State to give her reply.
- Hospital Services. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Tim O'Malley, to the House. I tabled a similar motion on cystic fibrosis a few months ago and I expect I will table another one in a few months time...
- Ambulance Service. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. An ambulance service base is needed inEdenderry following a major population increase in north Offaly. Edenderry District Hospital also services north and west...