Thursday, 30 March 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Norris that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice, Equality...
- Order of Business. (62 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Criminal Justice (Mutual Assistance) Bill 2005 — Committee Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 1.30 p.m.
- Criminal Justice (Mutual Assistance) Bill 2005: Committee Stage. (62 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Missing Persons. (5 speeches)
I am glad the Minister is attending the House personally. He has taken a concerned and humane interest in this matter — the establishment of a dedicated phone line for the families of missing...
- Schools Building Projects. (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise on the Adjournment the situation faced by the pupils and teaching staff at Presentation Convent Secondary School in Mitchelstown, County Cork....