Tuesday, 21 March 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Kitt that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business. (85 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, the Social Welfare Law Reform and Pensions Bill 2006 — Second Stage, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 6.30...
- Social Welfare Law Reform and Pensions Bill 2006: Second Stage. (30 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Voluntary Housing. (2 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this issue and the Minister of State, Deputy Killeen, for coming to the House. I have raised this issue of voluntary housing with the...
- Natural Heritage Areas. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House. I raise the issue of the need for the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government to clarify if the Department is planning to...
- Educational Services. (3 speeches)
I wish to raise the situation faced by St. Sheelan's College of Further Education in Templemore, where I recently attended a meeting of Oireachtas Members from the constituency with the...