Tuesday, 28 March 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ulick Burke that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for...
- Order of Business. (53 speeches)
The Order of Business is Nos. 1, 2 and 3. No. 1, Finance Bill 2006 — Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 6 p.m., with the...
- Finance Bill 2006 [Certified Money Bill]: Second Stage. (81 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Shot at Dawn Campaign: Statements. (16 speeches)
I very much welcome this timely debate on a very important issue, particularly for the families of those unjustly executed. This year marks the 90th anniversaries of the Easter Rising and the...
- Aviation Bill 2005 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages. (23 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on the...
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Health Services. (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley. The matter concerns the need for the Tánaiste and Minister for Health and Children, Deputy Harney,...
- Garda Deployment. (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise this matter on the Adjournment and the Minister of State, Deputy Tim O'Malley, for coming to the House to take it. The proposal I put forward is...