Tuesday, 31 May 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Hayes that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (66 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the aviation action plan to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 5.30 p.m., with the contributions of...
- Aviation Action Plan: Statements. (90 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to address the Seanad on the aviation action plan that was approved recently by the Government. In deciding on this major and comprehensive plan, the Government has...
- Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Bill 2004: Report and Final Stages. (26 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage amendments, except the proposer of an amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. On...
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
The Minister of State is delayed due to a vote in the Dáil. I propose that we suspend until 6.15 p.m.
- Disability Bill 2004: Second Stage. (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Hospitals Building Programme. (4 speeches)
I thank the Chair for allowing me to raise the issue of the health campus for Tuam, County Galway. For many years the Bon Secours order had a hospital in Tuam, known locally as the Grove...
- Pension Provisions. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for staying to take my Adjournment motion. I put the question to the Minister for Social and Family Affairs, but it was referred to the Minister for Finance. That is...