Thursday, 19 May 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business. (87 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a referral motion whereby the subject matter of No. 13 on today's Order Paper is being referred to the Joint Committee on the Environment, Heritage and Local...
- Waste Management Regulations: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:— the Waste Management (Electrical and Electronic Equipment) Regulations 2005, copies of which were...
- Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the draft Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse Act 2000 (Section 5) (Specified Period) Order, 2005, a copy of which was laid before Seanad Éireann on the...
- Sea Pollution (Hazardous Substances) (Compensation) Bill 2000 changed from Sea Pollution (Hazardous and Noxious Substances) (Civil Liability and Compensation) Bill 2000: Committee and Remaining Stages. (3 speeches)
Sections 1 to 29, inclusive, agreed to.
- Suicide Incidence: Statements. (33 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley, to the House.
- Business of Seanad. (10 speeches)
I ask the Leader to move the suspension of the House.
- Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) Bill 2005: Second and Subsequent Stages. (20 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Landlord and Tenant (Ground Rents) Bill 2005: Motion for Earlier Signature. (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2 of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Landlord and Tenant...