Wednesday, 25 May 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator White that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice, Equality...
- Order of Business. (99 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the current situation in Iraq, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 15...
- Foreign Conflicts: Statements. (39 speeches)
I thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for the opportunity to contribute to this important debate on the situation in Iraq. I am pleased to have this opportunity to address the Seanad on recent...
- Statute Law Revision (Pre-1922) Bill 2004: Committee and Remaining Stages. (43 speeches)
- Nuclear Plants: Motion. (65 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Agriculture and Food, Deputy Brendan Smith.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Prison Committals. (2 speeches)
The matter I raise relates to the imprisonment of people because of non-payment of debt. This issue was first brought to my attention by Ms Esther Lynch, the legislation and public affairs...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes. (12 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Finucane.