Tuesday, 10 May 2005
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Coghlan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Visit of Tasmanian Delegation. (1 speech)
Before I call the Leader of the House on the Order of Business, Members of the House will wish to join with me in welcoming the Honourable Michael Polley, Speaker of the Tasmanian House of...
- Order of Business. (70 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Sea Pollution (Hazardous Substances) (Compensation) Bill 2000 — Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later...
- Sea Pollution (Hazardous Substances) (Compensation) Bill 2000: Second Stage. (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- National Parks. (5 speeches)
I am concerned about the native red deer herd, which was threatened with extinction not too long ago. The herd is now estimated to number 700, but we do not have a definitive number. I understand...
- Visa Applications. (2 speeches)
The Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform has kindly extended the visa for the persons to whom this Adjournment matter refers, until June this year. However, the Department stated that...