Friday, 10 December 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator White that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Tributes to Deputy Head Usher of the Houses of the Oireachtas. (19 speeches)
With the permission of the Cathaoirleach I wish to pay tribute to the deputy head usher of the Oireachtas, Mr. Frank Lane, who is retiring this evening, as the opportunity will not present itself...
- Order of Business. (104 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Proceeds of Crime Bill 1999 — Report and Final Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 12.30 p.m.; No. 2,...
- Proceeds of Crime (Amendment) Bill 1999: Report and Final Stages. (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform, Deputy McDowell, back to the House. Before we commence I remind Senators that a Senator may speak only once on a Report Stage...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (58 speeches)
- Health Bill 2004: Second Stage. (112 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
Services for People with Disabilities
- Services for People with Disabilities (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to deal with this matter. In 2001 the Department of Health and Children, in conjunction with the Disability Federation of Ireland, provided...