Thursday, 9 December 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Education and Science the...
- Order of Business. (44 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Garda Síochána Bill 2004 — Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 2 p.m.; and No. 2, Road Traffic Bill 2004...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Committee Stage (Resumed). (146 speeches)
- Road Traffic Bill 2004: Second Stage. (41 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Debate. (0 speeches)
- Site Acquisitions. (3 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Brian Lenihan, for attending to reply to this matter. It is one in which he has an interest. I am hopeful his interest means we will be able to reach a...