Wednesday, 1 December 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural...
- Order of Business. (112 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996, to be taken without debate; No. 2, motion re the Irish Nationality and Citizenship and Ministers and...
- Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that sections 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act 1996, shall continue in operation for the period ending on 31 December 2006.
- Irish Nationality and Citizenship and Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2003: Motion to Discharge Order for Committee Stage. (4 speeches)
I move: That the Order of the Seanad of 22 October 2003 fixing the Committee Stage of the Irish Nationality and Citizenship and Ministers and Secretaries (Amendment) Bill 2003 be discharged and...
- Irish Nationality and Citizenship Bill 2004: Second Stage. (67 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Budget Statement 2005: Motion. (194 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann notes the Budget Statement of the Minister for Finance.
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Community Development. (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs, Deputy Ó Cuív, for taking this motion. It concerns the need for approval of a feasibility study for Ballymacormack Community...
- Passport Regulations. (10 speeches)
I wish to be associated with your comments, a Leas-Chathaoirligh. I was involved in a car crash some years ago and I know it is a traumatic experience. I am glad to see the Minister, Deputy Ó...