Thursday, 13 February 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Morrissey that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (79 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion referring proposals for discussion by the Joint Committee on Justice, Equality, Defence and Women's Rights. The subject matter comprises three proposals...
- Treaty of Amsterdam: Referral to Joint Committee. (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the following proposals: that Seanad Éireann approves the exercise by the State of the option or discretion provided by Article 1.11 of the...
- Unclaimed Life Assurance Policies Bill 2002: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages. (5 speeches)
- Protection of the Environment Bill 2003: Second Stage (Resumed). (69 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. - Courthall Child Psychiatric Unit. (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. This is an issue for the Department of Health and Children regarding an eight bed child psychiatric unit in Hollystown. I understand there are some difficulties...
- Adjournment Matters. - Radiotherapy Services. (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this issue again. Coming from the mid-west region, I am sure he fully appreciates the importance of it. The reply I received last...