Wednesday, 12 February 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Daly that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and...
- Order of Business. (58 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 2, Unclaimed Life Assurance Policies Bill 2002 – Second Stage, to conclude at 1 p.m., with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 15 minutes and all other...
- Unclaimed Life Assurance Policies Bill 2002: Second Stage. (23 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Private Business. - The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002: Second Stage. (27 speeches)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." An Leas-Chathaoirleach: The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002 is a Bill to amend...
- The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters Amendment) Bill 2002: Referral to Joint Committee. (1 speech)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: I move: An Leas-Chathaoirleach: That it is expedient that a Joint Committee of both Houses be appointed to consider The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (Charters...
- Unclaimed Life Assurance Policies Bill 2002: Committee Stage. (134 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Fischler Proposals for Agriculture: Motion. (151 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann recognises the huge importance of the Fischler proposals for Ireland, notes with approval the stated intention of the Minister for Agriculture and Food to defend...
- Adjournment Matter. - Company Closures. (2 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this important matter. A critical situation has arisen in Ennis. This business was established in 1984 and produced high quality...