Tuesday, 11 February 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Browne that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Rural...
- Order of Business. (94 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 2, Industrial Development (Science Foundation Ireland) Bill 2002 – Committee and Remaining Stages, to conclude at 5 p.m.; and No. 3, Opticians (Amendment) Bill 2002...
- Industrial Development (Science Foundation Ireland) Bill 2002: Committee and Remaining Stages. (152 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Opticians (Amendment) Bill 2002: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Opticians Act 1956 and to provide for related matters.
- Opticians (Amendment) Bill 2002: Second Stage. (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. - Youth Services. (2 speeches)
I request the Minister for Community, Rural and Gaeltacht Affairs to make a statement on the progress being made on the Carlow Regional Youth Service central youth facility. Carlow Regional Youth...
- Adjournment Matters. - Rail Services. (7 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Feeney.