Thursday, 24 October 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Brian Hayes that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice,...
- Order of Business. (72 speeches)
The Order of Business today is Nos. 1, statements on crime, with the contributions of spokespersons not to exceed 15 minutes and all other Senators five minutes, to conclude not later than 1 p.m....
- Crime Levels: Statements. (30 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to address the House on the issue of crime. It is a broadranging issue and obviously, from what has transpired just before my arrival, many Senators have a great deal...
- Sub-committee of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Motion (Resumed). (20 speeches)
The following motion was moved by Senator O'Rourke on Wednesday, 9 October 2002:
- Adjournment Matter. - Passports for Investment Scheme. (19 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Justice, Equality and Law Reform to the House. The second interim report by Mr. Justice Flood into certain planning matters and payments to politicians has evoked...