Thursday, 17 October 2002
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Arts, Sports and Tourism to...
- Order of Business. (37 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for his cloak of comfort. The Order of Business is Nos. 1 to 13, inclusive, motions re the establishment of joint committees, which will be taken together for the...
- Parliamentary Committees: Motions. (51 speeches)
I call the Leader to move No. 1 and Nos. 2 to 13, inclusive, will be taken at the same time for the purposes of debate.
- Digital Hub Development Agency Bill, 2002: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the establishment of a body to be known as the Digital Hub Development Agency, to define its functions, to dissolve Digital Media Development Limited and to...
- Digital Hub Development Agency Bill, 2002: Second Stage. (18 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. - Morton Stadium. (3 speeches)
The Minister of State will be very aware of Morton Stadium in Santry which is very close to his electoral area. Most Members will be aware of Morton Stadium as the venue where we have seen top...
- Adjournment Matters. - Cancer Screening Services. (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and congratulate him on his appointment. I am pleased he has come to the House to outline the reasons that the national breast screening programme is...
- Adjournment Matters. - Job Losses. (2 speeches)
I welcome the opportunity to raise this important issue in the House but I must express my disappointment at the failure of the Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, or the...