Wednesday, 24 November 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Michael Healy-Rae - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Agriculture Industry (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle and her office for kindly picking me and allowing me the opportunity to raise this matter. I thank the Minister of State, Senator Hackett, for being present to...
- Disability Services (6 speeches)
In 2011 and 2012, the then Ombudsman, Ms Emily O'Reilly, found the eligibility criteria for the motorised transport grant and mobility allowance were in breach of the Equal Status Acts. What did...
- Legislative Programme (6 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Noonan, for coming in to take a matter that pertains to his personal responsibilities. On 1 December 2016, the then Minister said in the Dáil select...
- Special Educational Needs (6 speeches)
I am grateful to the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for allowing this matter to be taken. I congratulate the Minister of State on the progress that has been made on special education, which is truly...
- Education (Health, Relationships and Sex Education) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (37 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." The Social Democrats is bringing this Bill forward to ensure that every single student and school that receives State funding will receive the...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (67 speeches)
Before we proceed with Leader's Questions, I am obliged to read out a health and safety note. Members and all in attendance are asked to exercise personal responsibility in respect of protecting...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (77 speeches)
Yesterday, I raised with the Taoiseach the fact that so many people could not access PCR tests and he told me that this was not a problem. Today, there are no PCR tests available in 14 counties...
- Supplementary Estimates for Public Services 2021: Leave to Introduce (1 speech)
I move: That leave be given by the Dáil to introduce the following Supplementary Estimates for the service of the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2021: Vote 6 — Office of...
- Supplementary Estimates for Public Services 2021: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That, subject to leave being given to introduce the following Supplementary Estimates for the service of the year ending on 31st December, 2021, the Supplementary Estimates be referred...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Climate Change Negotiations (10 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his attendance at the COP 26 United Nations Climate Change Conference. [54411/21]
- Cabinet Committees (17 speeches)
5. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health will next meet. [55666/21]
- Departmental Programmes (9 speeches)
12. To ask the Taoiseach if he will outline the key policy achievements of his Department since June 2020. [54364/21]
- Merchant Shipping (Investigation of Marine Casualties) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (19 speeches)
I move: “That the Bill be now read a Second Time.” I am pleased to introduce the Merchant Shipping (Investigation of Marine Casualties) (Amendment) Bill 2021 for the consideration...
- Merchant Shipping (Investigation of Marine Casualties) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Referral to Select Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the Bill be referred to the Select Committee on Transport and Communications pursuant to Standing Orders 95 and 181.
- Covid-19: New Measures: Statements (71 speeches)
I understand the Minister is sharing time with the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, and Deputies Cathal Crowe and O'Dowd.
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (3 speeches)
Sections 1 to 7, inclusive, agreed to.
- Criminal Justice (Smuggling of Persons) Bill 2021 [Seanad]: Committee and Remaining Stages (51 speeches)
Before we start into it, there has been a desperate tragedy in the channel between France and the UK. I would like, at the outset, to speak on that appalling tragedy that has unfolded. It is now...
- Mother and Baby Homes Redress Scheme: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Kathleen Funchion on Tuesday, 23 November 2021.
- Education (Health, Relationships and Sex Education) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Gary Gannon on Wednesday, 24 November 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."