Wednesday, 30 June 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Verona Murphy - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Rail Network (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Colm Brophy, for coming in to take this Topical Issue matter. I am glad to raise it on behalf of my constituents. ...
- Local Authorities (4 speeches)
I see that Deputy Pat Buckley is here this morning. The two of us fought in the trenches when the boundary transition between Cork city and county was undertaken in 2017. Will any assessment be...
- Mental Health Services (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, for being here. I welcome the opportunity to raise this issue. I will provide a brief background. It was the wording in the previous Mental...
- Industrial Relations (Provisions in Respect of Pension Entitlements of Retired Workers) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (33 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I want to start by thanking the many associations and federations of retired workers that have campaigned in respect of and raised over many...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (41 speeches)
We have seen some moments of chaos during the lifetime of the Government but yesterday was a new peak. The Taoiseach says the advice given to him by the National Public Health Emergency Team,...
- Estimates for Public Services 2021: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment has completed its consideration of Vote 32 for the year ending 31 December 2021.
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (72 speeches)
Last month, the practice of investment funds and cuckoo funds, facilitated by the Government, buying up family homes wholesale and pushing home buyers out of the market was exposed but instead of...
- Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2020: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Residential Tenancies Act 2004 (as amended) to provide for a prohibition on rent increases for all existing and...
- Presentation of Estimates: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding Standing Order 215 of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business or the Resolution of the Dáil of 16th December, 2020, the...
- Estimates for Public Services 2021 (1 speech)
I move the following Revised Estimate: Vote 42 - Department of Rural and Community Development (Further Revised Estimate) That a sum not exceeding €308,000,000 be granted to defray the...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Cabinet Committees (22 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on Europe last met; and when it will next meet. [32050/21]
- Anglo-Irish Relations (14 speeches)
8. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the recent meeting of the British-Irish Council. [33005/21]
- Cabinet Committees (8 speeches)
15. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee that deals with agriculture will next meet. [33088/21]
- Post-European Council Meeting: Statements (52 speeches)
I participated in a meeting of the European Council in Brussels on 24 and 25 June. The agenda included Covid-19, economic recovery, migration, relations with Russia and Turkey, and the situation...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Health has completed its consideration of the Nursing Homes Support Scheme (Amendment) Bill 2021 and has made no amendments thereto.
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Second Stage (25 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." This emergency Bill seeks to bring the clarity required by business, local authorities and the Garda as the Government continues to support...
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (28 speeches)
- Defence (Amendment) Bill 2020: Report and Final Stages (24 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 15, inclusive, may be discussed together by agreement.
- Land Development Agency Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (112 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 to 13, inclusive, are related and amendments Nos. 2 to 13, inclusive, are physical alternatives to amendment No. 1. Amendments Nos. 1 to 13, inclusive, may be discussed together.
- Industrial Relations (Provisions in Respect of Pension Entitlements of Retired Workers) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Bríd Smith on Wednesday, 30 June 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."