Wednesday, 16 June 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Mairéad Farrell - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Climate Change Policy (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for the permission to raise this important issue. If present trends continue, by 2050 it will take three planets for nature to replenish the materials we use...
- Health Services (4 speeches)
I raise the issue of children who are suffering with chronic pain and their families. In November 2019, the only HSE paediatric pain specialist left his post due to a continued lack of support...
- Prison Service (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming into the House to listen to what I have to say. We have all found the past 15 months to be difficult. Those who could not get out and about and older...
- Arts Centres (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister, Deputy Catherine Martin, for taking this matter. In October last, she hosted a Zoom meeting to consider the matter of core funding for Yeats Society Sligo. At that...
- Acquisition of Development Land (Assessment of Compensation) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (29 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I wish to share time with my colleague, Deputy Howlin. More than 50 years ago, in the late 1960s, amid concerns about the high cost of...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (32 speeches)
I again raise the issue of renters, a group of some 300,000 renters across this State which the Taoiseach's Government is failing badly. Ten months ago, his Minister for Housing, Local...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (74 speeches)
Yesterday, a very dangerous and provocative march by thousands of flag-bearing Israeli ultra-nationalists and pro-settlers in East Jerusalem once again caused tensions to flare. This march was...
- Planning and Development (Climate Emergency Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2021: First Stage (4 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Planning and Development Act 2000 in order to restrict certain developments in fossil fuels infrastructure and...
- Estimates for Public Services 2021 (1 speech)
I move the following Revised Estimates for Public Services 2021: Vote 1 — President’s Establishment (Revised Estimate) That a sum not exceeding €4,511,000 be granted to...
- Estimates for Public Service 2021: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding Standing Order 215 of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business or the Resolution of the Dáil of 16th December, 2020, the...
- Dublin Bay South By-election: Issue of Writ (1 speech)
I move: That the Ceann Comhairle direct the Clerk of the Dáil to issue his writ for the election of a member to fill the vacancy which has occurred in the membership of the present...
- Planning and Development (Climate Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2019: Leave to Withdraw (1 speech)
I move: That leave be granted to withdraw the Planning and Development (Climate Measures) (Amendment) Bill 2019.
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Covid-19 Pandemic (15 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on Covid-19 last met; and when it will next meet. [27893/21]
- Cabinet Committees (18 speeches)
4. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on health last met; and when it will next meet. [27894/21]
- European Council (14 speeches)
9. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his attendance at the European Council. [29775/21]
- Common Agricultural Policy: Statements (115 speeches)
We are moving on to statements and questions and answers on the Common Agricultural Policy, CAP, negotiations. I call the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine, Deputy McConalogue. The...
- Estimates for Public Services 2021: Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Social Protection, Community and Rural Development and the Islands has completed its consideration of the following further Revised Estimate for Public Services for the...
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (202 speeches)
My group and I want to call a vote on the taking of these Stages of the Bill.
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (3 speeches)
I understand that the Minister for Transport has a business proposal to put to the House.
- Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020: Instruction to Committee (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 187, it be an instruction to the Select Committee on Transport and Communications in relation to the Air Navigation and Transport Bill 2020, that it has...
- Acquisition of Development Land (Assessment of Compensation) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Alan Kelly on Wednesday, 16 June 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."