Wednesday, 2 June 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach Gníomhach (Deputy Joe Carey) i gceannas ar 9.10 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Holly Cairns - to discuss...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Road Safety (19 speeches)
Last week I ran a consultation with primary schools from across Cork South-West on the draft county development plan. Of the 35 schools participating, two thirds identified the need for safe...
- Broadband Infrastructure (4 speeches)
Longford County Council and the local development group in Edgeworthstown have pioneered the development of the co:worx remote working hub in what was formerly the Ulster Bank premises in the...
- Tax Code (6 speeches)
The so-called property tax is, in reality, a family home tax. It is an austerity tax. It is a tax against which the socialist left campaigned when it was introduced in the aftermath of the...
- School Transport (5 speeches)
I am raising this matter because, after all that our schoolchildren and their families have been through over the past 12 to 18 months, they can do without the seemingly endless bureaucracy and...
- Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (46 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes: — that Ireland’s first National Maternity Strategy, Creating A Better Future Together 2016-2026, was launched by the Government on...
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (25 speeches)
I have raised with the Taoiseach time out of number the matter of the extortionate rents that workers and families are paying. They hand over an extraordinary proportion of their hard-earned...
- Message from Select Committee (1 speech)
The Select Committee on Enterprise, Trade and Employment has completed its consideration of the Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational and Sporting Events) Bill 2021 and has made...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (77 speeches)
I have repeatedly drawn the Taoiseach's attention to the rents people are paying. I put it to him today that as we emerge from the pandemic, our people face a cost-of-living crisis. Rents are...
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (First-Time Buyers) Bill 2021: First Stage (5 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Planning and Development Act 2000 to provide for a specific percentage of lands in a private development to be...
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to Standing Order 187, it be an instruction to the Select Committee on Environment and Climate Action, in relation to the Climate Action and Low Carbon Development...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Government Communications (10 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the Government Information Service. [25544/21]
- Economic Policy (20 speeches)
5. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the national reform programme. [28373/21]
- Departmental Functions (17 speeches)
10. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the work of the international and European Union division of his Department. [28067/21]
- National Recovery and Resilience Plan: Statements (60 speeches)
I am pleased to have this opportunity to speak today on the national recovery and resilience plan, which forms a key element of the Government’s response to the global pandemic. The...
- Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (0 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Health and Criminal Justice (Covid-19) (Amendment) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (38 speeches)
- Ministerial Rota for Parliamentary Questions: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Order of the Dáil of 30th July, 2020, setting out the rota in which Questions to members of the Government are to be asked, Questions for oral...
- Health (Amendment) Act 2021: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
Debate resumed on the following motion: -(Minister for Health)
- Judicial Council (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Pearse Doherty on Tuesday, 1 June 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- An Bille um an gCeathrú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Athchóiriú Cuimsitheach Buiséid) 2014: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fourth Amendment of the Constitution (Inclusive Budget Reform) Bill 2014: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
Atairgeadh an cheist: "Go léifear an Bille don Dara hUair anois."