Wednesday, 23 June 2021
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannas ar 9.12 a.m.
- Ábhair Shaincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 37 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Bríd Smith - to...
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate (0 speeches)
- Site Acquisitions (4 speeches)
I return to a familiar topic that I have raised in the Dáil a number of times. I acknowledge that the Minister of State, Deputy Madigan, is taking this debate. I wish to express my...
- Housing Policy (13 speeches)
I echo the sentiments of Deputy Creed as raised in the previous debate and I urge the Minister, Deputy Foley, to expedite sites for Le Chéile and Gaelscoil an Chaisleáin. I...
- Dental Services (4 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle for the opportunity to bring this issue to the attention of the House and the Minister of State. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Butler, for stepping in...
- Just Transition Fund (7 speeches)
The Minister will be very aware the midlands region is set to shoulder the bulk of responsibility as we aim to reach zero carbon emissions by 2030. We have seen the closure of Bord na Móna...
- National Maternity Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (30 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann: notes that: — in May 2013, the Government announced that the National Maternity Hospital (NMH) would move to Elm Park to co-locate with St....
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (45 speeches)
Last week, the Tánaiste, on his own behalf and presumably on behalf of the Government, made remarks that can only be described as woefully belated in respect of the new national maternity...
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (66 speeches)
I must insist that we adhere to the one minute allowance for a question and answer.
- Mental Health (Capacity to Consent to Treatment) Bill 2021: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Mental Health Act 2001 and for that purpose to provide for the right of minors over the age of 16 to consent to...
- Ceisteanna - Questions (0 speeches)
- Economic Policy (21 speeches)
1. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the status of plans for a well-being framework for Ireland. [30930/21]
- Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (10 speeches)
11. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his recent meeting with the leader of the Democratic Unionist Party, DUP. [31501/21]
- Cabinet Committees (25 speeches)
17. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on environment and climate change will meet next. [31558/21]
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (38 speeches)
I move: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time." I am grateful to the Ceann Comhairle and all Deputies for facilitating the debate on this urgent legislation in the Dáil before the...
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (15 speeches)
I move: That Dáil Éireann resolves that sections 2 to 4, 6 to 12, 14 and 17 of the Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 (No. 39 of 1998) shall continue in operation for the...
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motion (3 speeches)
I ask the Minister to formally move the second motion.
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: Committee and Remaining Stages (44 speeches)
There are a number of amendments proposed and 120 minutes have been allowed for the debate from start to finish.
- Sale of Tickets (Cultural, Entertainment, Recreational, and Sporting Events) Bill 2021: Report and Final Stages (6 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 1 and 2 are related and may be discussed together.
- Regulation of Lobbying (Post-Term Employment as Lobbyist) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Ged Nash on Thursday, 17 June 2021: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Maternity Hospital: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (1 speech)
The following motion was moved by Deputy Róisín Shortall on Wednesday, 23 June 2021:
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (Resumed) (12 speeches)
The following motion was moved by the Minister for Justice on Wednesday, 23 June 2021:
- Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motion (Resumed) (1 speech)
Debate resumed on the following motion: - (Minister for Justice)